Tourism & Hospitality Industry
There are few industries as competitive as the tourism and hospitality industry. Fluctuating exchange rates, tight margins, and increasing regulation across the industry all have a significant impact on your business.
Whether your own a pub, develop hotels or even run an adventure tour operation, staying in touch with the latest trends, drives and market developments is imperative to running a viable and successful business.
Charter Partners has more than 85 years experience working with hospitality businesses of all shapes and sizes, from your local cafe to your waterfront fine dining and accommodation establishment. Our hospitality industry specialist tax accountants are experienced and have an understanding of the opportunities as well as the specific challenges faced by this industry and are capable of recommending effective solutions as well as advising you every step of the way so there are no surprises! We have specialist accounting services tailored to meet the demands of the hospitality industry.
As qualified accountants we are able to process your information faster than your average bookkeeper. Our bookkeeper will have your accounts ready for processing for your accountant as soon as the financial year has ended. Our bookkeeping costs include the preparation of your Business Activity Statements (BAS) each quarter. Bookkeeping does not have to be expensive if done right. To find out more about our bookkeeping costs, please see our bookkeeping packages
Charter Partners can offer many services to our hospitality clients, including:
- Bookkeeping & Reporting;
- Identifying opportunities to legally reduce tax payable;
- WorkCover assistance;
- Employee superannuation assistance;
- Advice on record keeping software, spreadsheets and tools for recording income expenses for your business;
- Cash Flow analysis/projections;
- Operational and ownership structures;
- Succession & Estate planning;
- Advice in relation to the sale and purchase of equipment or properties;
- Advice in relation to business start ups;
- Audit, accounting and tax compliance;
- Industry Benchmarking analysis;
- Management Accounting;
- Capital Raising;
- Business & leasehold valuations;
- Statutory Financials & Tax Returns;
- Staff & payroll support;
- Tax planning;
- Value improvement advice;
- Advice in relation to sale of business;
- Strategic planning.