Here at Charter Partners, our services extend beyond standard standard compliance and we work closely with you to improve the financial performance of your firm and maximise your personal wealth.
Our legal specialist team has an enviable track record of providing specialist accounting, tax and business advisory services to law firms. Our understanding of the industry and how partnerships operate allows us to offer the best possible advice to help your firm achieve a commercial edge now, whilst preparing for the future.
As qualified accountants we are able to process your information faster than your average bookkeeper. Our bookkeeper will have your accounts ready for processing by your accountant as soon as the financial year has ended. Our bookkeeping costs include the preparation of your Business Activity Statements (BAS) each quarter. Bookkeeping does not have to be expensive if done right. To find out more about our bookkeeping costs, please see our bookkeeping packages.
Charter Partners can offer many services to our legal industry clients, including:
- Bookkeeping & reporting;
- Identifying opportunities to legally reduce tax payable;
- WorkCover assistance;
- Employee superannuation assistance;
- Advice on record keeping software, spreadsheets and tools for recording income and expenses for your business;
- Cash Flow analysis/projections;
- Operational and ownership structures;
- Succession & Estate planning;
- Advice in relation to the sale and purchase of equipment or properties;
- Advice in relation to business start ups;
- Statutory audits of trust accounts;
- Audit, accounting and tax compliance;
- Industry benchmarking analysis;
- Management accounting;
- Capital raising;
- Business & leasehold valuations;
- Statutory financials & tax returns;
- Staff & payroll support;
- Tax planning;
- Value improvement advice;
- Advice in relation to sale of business;
- Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Strategic planning.