As a doctor or medical practice owner, you need an Accountant who understands the unique requirements of the medical profession and how to truly get the best out of your numbers. As medical specialist accountants, Charter Partners can assist you to achieve expert results.
Our specialist team knows that no matter how outstanding you are in your medical career, achieving your financial targets is an extremely difficult challenge. We work with our clients to simplify their personal financial duties and improve their outcomes, both long term and short term.
Our client base includes a significant number of medical professionals who rely on us to provide proactive business advisory and taxation advice.
There are a great many reasons why all medical personnel should use a specialist medical accountant when it comes to dealing with your finances. These range from changes in Medicare policies that may affect you differently to those in other professions to ensuring you are receiving the correct deductions for your industry.
Charter Partners offer a complete range of business services including medical bookkeeping, accounting and taxation services as well as practice set ups for doctors and structuring advice with the use of Services Entities and Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs).
As qualified accountants we are able to process your information faster than your average bookkeeper. Our bookkeeper will have your accounts ready for processing by your accountant as soon as the financial year has ended. Our bookkeeping costs include the preparation of your Business Activity Statements (BAS) each quarter. Bookkeeping does not have to be expensive if done right. To find out more about our bookkeeping costs, please see our bookkeeping packages.
Charter Partners can offer many services to our medical industry clients, including:
- Bookkeeping & Reporting;
- Identifying opportunities to legally reduce tax payable;
- WorkCover assistance;
- Employee Superannuation assistance;
- Advice on record keeping software, spreadsheets and tools for recording income and expenses for your business;
- Cash Flow analysis/projections;
- Operational and ownership structures;
- Succession & Estate planning;
- Advice in relation to the sale of equipment or properties;
- Advice in relation to business start ups;
- Audit, accounting and tax compliance;
- Industry benchmarking analysis;
- Management accounting;
- Capital raising;
- Business & leasehold valuations;
- Statutory Financials & Tax Returns;
- Staff & payroll support;
- Tax planning;
- Value improvement advice;
- Advice in relation to sale of business;
- Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Strategic planning.