Did you know Primary Producers comprise of a third of all our clients?
At Charter Partners, we understand what farmers require to effectively manage the finances of their farming operations and we have been a leading provider of business and financial advice, taxation and accounting services to the rural sector for more than 85 years. In fact, a number of our team were raised on farms or own their own farming business and have firsthand knowledge of the industry. So it is safe to say we know farming.
We've made it our mission to understand not just matters relating to taxation, farm legislation or succession planning - but also agriculture itself.
We also understand the unique pressures under which so many primary producers work - as local and overseas markets, seasonal conditions, and political landscapes constantly bring changes and challenges.
Because we are sensitive to the economic and personal impact on rural communities, we focus on delivering relevant real-world solutions tailored to your specific needs, to help you manage your farm.
Businesspeople in primary production are a linchpin in the Australian economy and they run very complex, demanding, high-performing businesses.
Farm accounting is a specialist area and our experience enables us to provide you with information on concessions and assistance available through the taxation system and other government departments.
As qualified accountants we are able to process your information faster than your average bookkeeper. Our bookkeeper will have your accounts ready for processing by your accountant as soon as the financial year has ended. Our bookkeeping costs include the preparation of your Business Activity Statements (BAS) every quarter. Bookkeeping does not have to be expensive if done right. To find out more about our bookkeeping costs, please see our bookkeeping packages.
Charter Partners can offer many services to our primary production clients, including:
- Bookkeeping & Reporting;
- Identifying opportunities to legally reduce tax payable;
- Farm Business Planning;
- WorkCover Assistance;
- Employee Superannuation Assistance;
- Advice on record keeping software, spreadsheets and tools for recording income and expenses for your business;
- Cash flow analysis/projections;
- Operational and ownership structures;
- Succession & Estate planning;
- Assistance with drought and flood claims;
- Interest subsidies;
- Fuel rebates;
- Advice in relation to the sale and purchase of equipment or properties;
- Advice in relation to business start ups;
- Audit, accounting and tax compliance;
- Industry benchmarking analysis;
- Management accounting;
- Capital rising;
- Business & leasehold valuations;
- Statutory Financial Statements & Tax Returns;
- Staff & Payroll support;
- Tax planning;
- Value improvement advice;
- Advice in relation to sale of business;
- Strategic planning;
- Farm management deposits.