The wholesale and retail sector is one of the most competitive sectors in Australia. The capacity for small businesses to compete is affected by competition from major groups, suppliers and importers, changing demographics and new sales channels.
Operating in this sector, you need the support of an accountant that understands the key drivers, market trends and regulations unique to the retail and wholesale industry.
Charter Partners has over 85 years experience partnering with retail businesses of all shapes and sizes, from your local clothing store, to large commercial enterprises. Our retail industry specialist tax accountants are experienced and have an understanding of opportunities as well as the specific challenges faced by this industry and are capable of recommending effective solutions as well as advising you every step of the way so there are no surprises!
We know retail success comes through hard work and doing things smarter. That's where we can assist retail business owners. Whether you want us to handle all your financial needs so you can spend more time doing what you do best or whether you simply want an insightful second opinion, we can help you just as we have for so many other small business owners.
As qualified accountants we are able to process your information faster than your average bookkeeper. Our bookkeeper will have your accounts ready for processing by your accountant as soon as the financial year has ended. Our bookkeeping costs include the preparation of your Business Activity Statements (BAS) each quarter. Bookkeeping does not have to be expensive if done right. To find out more about our bookkeeping costs, please see our bookkeeping packages.
Charter Partners can offer many services to our retail industry clients, including:
- Bookkeeping & reporting;
- Identifying opportunities to legally reduce tax payable;
- WorkCover assistance;
- Employee superannuation assistance;
- Advice on record keeping software, spreadsheets and tools for recording income and expenses for your business;
- Cash Flow analysis/projections;
- Operational and ownership structures;
- Succession & Estate planning;
- Advice in relation to the sale and purchase of equipment or properties;
- Advice in relation to business start ups;
- Audit, accounting, and tax compliance;
- Industry benchmarking analysis;
- Management accounting;
- Capital raising;
- Business & leasehold valuations;
- Statutory Financials & tax returns;
- Staff & payroll support;
- Tax planning;
- Value improvements advice;
- Advice in relation to sale of business;
- Strategic planning.