Trade & Construction Industry
Here at Charter Partners we specialise in helping your small business achieve great things. If you're in the construction and trade industry where you're on the road more than in the office, we're the accountant for you.
Charter Partners have more than 85 years experience working with trade and construction businesses of all shapes and sized, from your local self employed plumber to larger construction and mining companies.
We appreciate the fact that the long hours and physical demands associated with the trades often mean bookkeeping and administration don't get the attention they deserve. While GST, BAS and tax payments often represent some of the largest financial obligations for a business, many tradespeople struggle to manage their tax affairs.
It is crucial that any business in the construction and trades industries, whether set up as a company or sole trader, have their accounting work taken care of in detail, by people who have a full understanding of the industry and related government regulations. At Charter Partners, we are equipped at providing full, extensive and ongoing accounting and business support. We have the tools and training to ensure that all income and expenses are accounted for and that our clients fall within the margins of their industry benchmarks.
As qualified accountants we are able to process your information faster than your average bookkeeper. Our bookkeeper will have your accounts ready for processing by your accountant as soon as the financial year has ended. Our bookkeeping costs include the preparation of your Business Activity Statements (BAS) each quarter. Bookkeeping does not have to be expensive if done right. To find out more about our bookkeeping costs, please see our bookkeeping packages.
Charter Partners can offer many services to our trade and construction clients, including:
- Bookkeeping & reporting;
- Identifying opportunities to legally reduce tax payable;
- WorkCover assistance;
- Employee superannuation assistance;
- Advice on record keeping software, spreadsheets and tools for recording income and expenses for your business;
- Cash Flow analysis/projections;
- Operational and ownership structures;
- Succession & Estate planning;
- Advice in relation to the sale and purchase of equipment or properties;
- Advice in relation to business start ups;
- Audit, accounting and tax compliance;
- Industry benchmarking analysis;
- Management accounting;
- Capital raising;
- Business & leasehold valuations;
- Statutory Financials & Tax Returns;
- Staff & payroll support;
- Tax planning;
- Value improvement advice;
- Advice in relation to sale of business;
- Strategic planning;
- Assistance with QBCC compliance.