Ever feel like you're drowning in paperwork? Struggling to keep on top of things?
Complying with statutory obligations to keep company records up-to-date is a significant and time-consuming responsibility.
Many business owners find managing compliance onerous, and just one more thing they have to try and find time for. Not any more!
Charter Partners Company Secretarial services can ease the administration burden for you, leaving you and your team to focus on growing the business and those all-important value-adding activities.
You might be a small organisation with too little work for your own company secretary. Or maybe a large company or group of companies with frequent needs for secretarial services.
Whatever the size of your organisation, you'll be in good company when you work with us and are sure to benefit from our ability to save you time, money and hassle.
At Charter Partners we appreciate that small administrative hurdles can often turn into big operational stumbling blocks. We can ensure that won't happen for you.
Charter Partners provide a comprehensive suite of company secretarial services, tailored to the individual requirements of each company, and delivered in a pro-active and cost efficient manner.
Our dedicated people have a solid understanding of good corporate practices, and can attend to a wide range of needs from routine recurring work to specialist advice, ensuring you don't fall foul to any legal regulatory or statutory obligations.
You'll find our efficiency pays big dividends. We work discretely in the background, file what needs to be filed, and keep everything sorted with a minimum of fuss.
Quite simply, we know the procedures and what is due when and where - so that's one very important worry off your mind, leaving you more time to focus on the bigger picture.
Charter Partners Company Secretarial package encompasses a range of compliance and administrative matters to ensure your company is and remains compliant with the Corporations Act 2001. Included in this package is the following:
- Access for the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) and public contact (viewing of register);
- Maintain register;
- Receive correspondence on company's behalf i.e. banks and court documentation.
- Attending to corrections required and lodgement of the associated documents;
- Check details are correct to company register;
- Electronically receive annual statement from ASIC;
- Preparation of annual company statement and solvency resolution (note: a solvency resolution must be passed to comply with the Corporations Act 2001.)
- Act as agent with ASIC on behalf of company;
- Changes to company addresses;
- Changes to officer and member addresses;
- Ensure company is compliant for ASIC requirements;
- Member share transfers;
- Member share allotments;
- Office appointments and resignations;
- Provide certified copies of documents required by Banks, Solicitors etc.;
- Perform ASIC searches as required;
- Provide meeting premises for company meetings;
- Storage of company seals for use as required;
- Storage of legal documents as required (trust deeds where company is the trustee).
For your convenience Charter Partners offers the registered office, annual review and company secretarial services as an annual package to assist you with your ongoing compliance and management.
Click here to return to services