Our Values & Standards
Our Mission & Vision
Our mission is to help our clients pay less tax, be compliant and build better businesses.
Our vision is a future where we partner with our clients to create thriving businesses. Our expertise and communication skills are focused to help our clients achieve success. Our value is seen in advice, service and support we provide our clients. Our 'best practice' attitude is found in our people, our work and technology across all offices.
Excellence - Our company's growth and future success will be founded upon identifying, developing and implementing excellence by way of best practice. We believe that to achieve this, there needs to be continuing innovation, reinvention and reorganisation.
Quality - Our aim is to always produce a final service that is second-to-none. This service will be founded on quality, care and personal pride. No work will ever leave our office without being rigorously checked, scrutinised and added-to, to ensure a quality end product.
Service - We strive to deliver the kind of service that not only minimises tax and increases your profits, but also one that continues to meet your needs. We will do this through face-to-face meetings, phone contact, email, other advisory services, our website and more.
Our Commitments to You
As a Charter Partners client, we want you to know that you have the right to expect the following standards from us:
- The confidentiality of our working relationship will be absolutely respected at all times.
- You will always be able to seek our help to implement any of the systems and ideas we have helped you to develop.
- We believe that your perception of our performance is always the reality. For that and other reasons, your feedback is critical to our continuing to innovate and improve. We're always looking forward to your ideas, your comments and your suggestions.
- The way we communicate with each other is important. As part of that process, we will acknowledge any communication you have with us within 24 hours.
- We will be honest, truthful, "up-front" and open with you at all times. We expect you'll be that way too. That way, we'll build a long-term and valuable win-win partnership with each other.
- We will frequently make recommendations to help you build a better business. We naturally expect to frequently hear from you too. We want to hear your concerns, complaints and your compliments.
- We will honour our commitments to you.
What Can You Expect From Us?
Well firstly, we want to be more than "just your accountant". We're passionate about becoming an indispensable resource to you and your business development.
There's a lot more to us than preparing financial statements and tax returns, although we do that exceptionally well. But let's face it, all accountants can add.
Where we really shine is the way we partner with our clients long-term and provide them with the discipline necessary to stay on track and ultimately achieve their goals.
Because we genuinely care about our clients, we go out of our way to be accessible. That means time to meet face-to-face, people who will answer your calls, and who always have your best interest at heart.
We ask a lot of questions, because there's no better way to clarify business thinking and drive successful decision-making.