Cash flow is king
One of the most important, and often painful lessons your learn in business is that cash really is king. It doesn’t matter how much money is coming in the future, if you don’t currently have enough to get from here to there.
Cash flow problems can be very costly. They can affect your business credit rating, cost you more money in interest, and ultimately prevent you from capitalising on future opportunities.
It is difficult to overrate the importance of accurate financial forecasting in order to maintain a healthy business. Having clear financial targets, monitoring and carefully measuring progress towards them are critical to maintaining stability and driving profitability.
Accurate financial forecasting is an imperative for every business – no exceptions, and the secret to your business health, stability and profitability. Developing reliable financial projections lets you exercise more effective financial control over your business.
We can put you on the money
Charter Partners financial forecasting services assist you to sit down and determine exactly what profit you want to make in your business in the coming year, and how to go about it.
We equip you with comprehensive, up-to-date and useful financial reports that clearly outline targets for income, expenses, capital outlays and owners payments etc. You’d be amazed at how much more you can achieve when you have firm, realistic targets in place.
You then have the choice of monitoring actual monthly results yourself, or Charter Partners expert business advisors can do the monitoring for you on either a monthly or quarterly basis.
The smart way to take control
Knowing your cash flow has a significant impact not only on your ability to do business, but also on your ability to plan your business. More businesses fail from lack of cash flow than from lack of profit for four main reasons:
- Unrealistic cash flow predictions tending to overestimate income and underestimate expenses;
- Failure to anticipate the correct timing of inflows and outflows of cash shortages;
- Omission of certain expense and capital outlays;
- Inability to ascertain the correct mix of debt and equity funding required.
Charter Partners can help you gain an understanding of your business cycle, and identify potential pitfalls.
Our financial forecasting services equip you with comprehensive, reliable and up-to-date financial reports that alert you to any deviations, allow you to take appropriate and timely action, and give you greater control over your business.
Charter Partners Financial Forecasting services will put you on the money with:
- Tools to better manage cash flow;
- Guide to increase net profit;
- Guidance on the amount and timing of debt and equity funding requirements;
- Better understanding of the impact of decisions made today on your cash flow tomorrow;
- Great degree of certainty;
- Clear financial targets and goals;
- Greater confidence and control when managing cash flow.
What you will get:
- Profit and Loss, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet forecasts;
- Graphical representation of key measures;
- Interpretation of key financial data including profitability, cash flow and capital requirements.